Post Superbowl Sale at Excellent Supply

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
post-superbowl.jpg

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Glad to hear it got to you so fast! We've generally been seeing quicker deliveries with our new shipping carrier.

Thank you for your order!!! Sorry you missed the latest sale. The savings would have amounted to $7. We'll make it up to you on your next order :)

Name
Lee Stockwell
Love it! We have a big encap job tonight, but will have 2 trucks and hoses running in the door. Gotta throw off the locals as much as possible.

Reactions: rwcarpet

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
So Rick......I picked up a case of Punch. How is that used? As a prespray on nasty encaps or in the tank for those nasty jobs? I also got a couple cases of Releasit D2. I like the lower dilution rates and the decent odor when laying it down.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Encap-Punch is a great all around pre-spray with encap properties. It is compatible with the Releasit line. In other words, it won't gunk up the crystallization process, like what would naturally occur if you were to add a non-compatible product to the cleaning. Encap-Punch will help to loosen the soil in the more trashed areas prior to encap cleaning with Encap-Clean DS2. it can also be used as a HWE detergent. And it's also a very good encap bonnet cleaner.

Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom