PostCard No No's

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We sent out 550 postcards for pet stains with a dog dropping a loaf on the floor.

8 complaints called in so far from old women about the cards. Dont advise making cards like this..

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
.0145% disapproval nothing to worry about.

I guess you never caught the Stanley Steemer commercial of "Rusty" performing his new trick of ragging his ass across the livingroom carpet? :lol:

Very similar to the Verizon commercial... Seems Stanley caught a lot of grief and pulled the commercial but I haven't heard a peep about the cell phone commercial. I guess SS was the trail blazzer and now it's no big deal...

I'm surprised at their lack of humor :D

-JB-

Name
JB
No a'fence but the lil'dood's a "lil" creepy too.... YIKES! :shock:

But hey ya never know till ya's tries right? Keep shooting, some will make it, some won't, at least your doing it! That's what counts.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'd be more creeped out about the little head hunter than the dog in the background.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
For over 2 years we have been using that little guy on CC and janitorial PC and always get good results. We change his hair and shorts all the time and add words to him and people like him.

The dog pooping was the first time we got a complaint about cards we mailed out.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
It takes a lot for people to call and complain. According to various studies only 4% of people complain. The rest will just never use the service again.

Before everyone jumps, how many of you when you have been to a restaurant that the food was just average and when they asked how was it, you said it was fine. We are not prone to complaining unless something is really bad.

Let me take that back. A few of you would complain about Mother Theresa.

I would suggest before you send out the next postcard to run it by several women in your target demographic.

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
That's a bit like the card I sent out earlier this year. 500 cards mailed and not a call, good or bad.

smalldog.jpg

Name
Bruce
Whiskers did you send that card out to current customers or cold mailings? I would love to try that card with my current customer base.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Have you seen the new pregnancy test commercial

"the most technologicaly advance peice of equipment you will ever Pee on"

as a stream of piss hits the stick.

I love it.

Fred Homan

A real photo of a dog taking a dump on the carpet would be best. If a few complain that's ok. They are looking at your card instead of automatically throwing it in the trash.

Fred

Greg Loe

That would be real red neck marketing.

Maybe some red neck should write a book on red neck marketing.

The Preacher

Greg Loe said:
That would be real red neck marketing.

Maybe some red neck should write a book on red neck marketing.

MArdys too busy slathering suntan oil on the other queers down at Cooters Pond to take on such a big undertaking!!! :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom