Postcard response?

Name
Evets
Okay, it's professionally designed etc., etc. What kind of response do you get? .5 %? - 1%? Tell me, is it more, is it less?
This is a prospect mailing, not to customer base.

scotty747

I got a 5% return on the ugliest door hanger you ever seen. Made it myself. No pics, no special, no nothing. Just my business name, a list of services and a phone number. Not even a web site. Probably just lucky.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Under 1%

More reason to send more of them. I could never get my brother to buy in. He looked at the low percentage and not the sales driven off of it. We would get some several months later wanting to know if the coupon was still good.

I was also at a wdr loss that said they were new to town but called because they got the eddm. So much money is spent on marketing that was had to rate how well it did. This was obvious and you could pack so much info, sales, other services on a 6x9.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A few years ago I needed to update my business cards. I had about 500 of the old ones left and started putting them in people's mail boxes whenever I had the chance. I actually got a trickle of work from it. I have about a 1000 old brochures I need to do the same with. Poor advertising is better than no advertising.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A few years ago I needed to update my business cards. I had about 500 of the old ones left and started putting them in people's mail boxes whenever I had the chance. I actually got a trickle of work from it. I have about a 1000 old brochures I need to do the same with. Poor advertising is better than no advertising.
That's illegal here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom