Powerclean

J

jax907

Any one know if they are having problems. My distributor has had a float on order for a month & a half. They also have been trying to get a couple of relief valves & know one answers or returns their calls.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I just ordered a vac relief from them a week ago and got it the next day. If its the thermal relief valves you are looking for, you can find them on the internet. They don't have to be the exact same. Anything you can buy from someone other than Powerclean is going to be way cheaper. I've had to learn to plan ahead with them because they do have problems getting me parts sometimes. Tell me what exactly you are looking for and maybe I can steer you to the parts on the internet.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Keith hasn't worked at PowerClean for about a year from memory.

I just had a returned email from Jim yesterday, so he is definitely around, and I am sure that Jim frequents MB from time to time.

As a suggestion, it may be worth a call to PowerClean in Chicago direct perhaps instead of going through your local disty? Not sure if it will help, but may be worth a shot.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The water box float is at least 2 weeks out or so they say. I stopped being frustrated and moved on to disappointed a long time ago. Doug if you know where to get that damn float please tell me.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Is there any reason why that one float mechanism couldn't be converted to two separate float switches? Would you need a relay for this type of setup?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We plan to re-engineer it when trades the machine in but he doesn't have the time to leave it for a couple of days right now.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
John, I might need some info from you in the future in that respect, so keep track of what you do , for me. Thanks. Doug.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I believe you can get a SS float switch system from McMaster-Carr or Grainger. An alternative would be good to come up with as I have had two go bad in less than 1500 hrs.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I don't know what happened to PC. I was thinking of a new genesis, but even my dealer can get no response. Good thing I picked up a spare Genesis as a parts platform.

(Jay....read your PM I sent to you)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom