Powermax and 40 vol?

Name
Andy McFadden
Have a job tomorrow that has 3 wiener dogs peeing all over the place, just want to nuke it with pre spray, would take forever to claw each spot.

Was thinking of loading up the hydro force with power max and a heavy dose of 40 vol. But thought I would check to see if that might cause any issues with the two different oxidizers?

(40 vol and percarb that's already in powermax)

Thanks.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have some luck with Hydramaster UPS (Urine Pre Spray) it is on the acidic side.

Not perfect for everything, but for smaller dogs, can get away with it to help out.

We will follow up with Odorcide Fresh Scent. Just have to keep in mind that removing the mass of the urine or odor causing agent is important for as much success as possible.

Water clawing out a spot is best, but like you are describing, not always possible. In sever cases, we recommend replacement.

For any remaining stains, some type of peroxide treatment is best. We will use Stainzone a lot. One part system and works well. We also have Harvards Yellow Out which is a strong peroxide.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Last week I added a job to my top 10 turd list. 2700 sq 2 story housing 2 big miss managed dogs. Filled 5 1/2 Proteam vac bags. Cut the hair off the brush bar 3 times. Used GreaseEater and 30 vol in my hydroforce, let dwell 15 min in each area. I've already added several bottles of 30 vol and 40 vol "developer" to my truck. The listing agent told me yesterday it still looks great and the smell is gone.

Reactions: Art Kelley

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Alright, I'll ask.....how much 40 vol. in the hydroforce and how much Powermax?

[/QUOTE]

I put 2oz in a Spray Bottle with 2oz Judson n topped it wit distilled water to clean our couch today.
You gotta use their rinse an Only mix what ya need for the job.

Mikey you tol me to quit using HOT water, or is that jus while mixin the powdered?

Name
Andy McFadden
Just to let you all know the job turned out great, was nervous when the place started to stink to high heck. But at the end all rooms smelled neutral, except for the master bed room that had polly or olefin type carpet in it, it was more of a wet dog smell then urine. Used power max 16 oz in 4-1 sprayer, added some hydracide, no 40 vol.

The lady made the remark that she was happy , but was worried about the master bedroom odor. I knew it would dissipate when dry, but I wanted her to be reassured so I gave it 5 squirts of fruit slice in corners , and one good mist in the middle. Made it smell like a tropical fruit jungle. The lady was so happy and asked me to squirt the magic juice on the other rooms.

So the scored card today for Cobb, Powermax and fruit slice on stinky dog house an A , Odor attack on bad mold stain, an A+,

second job of the day, huge red stain, Dynachem red remover a D .

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I put 2oz in a Spray Bottle with 2oz Judson n topped it wit distilled water[/QUOTE]

In a 5 qt HF????

even at 1-4 draw (no metering tip) that's not enough to do anything on a urine contaminated carpet, Chris
That's a 1/2oz pr gal RTU
if you have a metering tip in your HF..that's less than a 1/4 oz pr gal ....an' at ain't nothin'...

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Just to let you all know the job turned out great, was nervous when the place started to stink to high heck. But at the end all rooms smelled neutral, except for the master bed room that had polly or olefin type carpet in it, it was more of a wet dog smell then urine. Used power max 16 oz in 4-1 sprayer, added some hydracide, no 40 vol.

The lady made the remark that she was happy , but was worried about the master bedroom odor. I knew it would dissipate when dry, but I wanted her to be reassured so I gave it 5 squirts of fruit slice in corners , and one good mist in the middle. Made it smell like a tropical fruit jungle. The lady was so happy and asked me to squirt the magic juice on the other rooms.

So the scored card today for Cobb, Powermax and fruit slice on stinky dog house an A , Odor attack on bad mold stain, an A+,

second job of the day, huge red stain, Dynachem red remover a D .

Well, I'm glad the job turned out well. I'm sure the Hydracide helped some also (like our Dynacide).

Now, I am perplexed on the Red stain. Our Dye Stain Remover should remove most, if not all, of any Red Drink synthetic dye stain.

One thing I have been seeing lately is "red health food drinks" containing natural colors derived from pigment or natural dyes.

These would require different spotting agents from our Dye Stain Remover.

An oxidizer boosted with a UV light, would be what I would try.

Thanks;

Larry

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Stomach acid is a very low pH (~1), vs the drink pH (~3).

It would certainly set the drink stain more permanently .

In that case, all that you can do is use higher heat levels . . .

which has a higher risk of pulling some original color.

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Stomach acid is a very low pH (~1), vs the drink pH (~3).

It would certainly set the drink stain more permanently .

In that case, all that you can do is use higher heat levels . . .

which has a higher risk of pulling some original color.

Larry

I dig your new style of postin Tex!

Ride it Cowboy : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom