Powermax,

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
What is everybody using in your hydroforce. I gave up using mikeys sprayer, back to the hydroforce. This is the BEST prespray out there straight out of the jug. I used 2.5 cups today in a 7 gt jug. This prespray works on olefin, nylon, and polyester. Give it a try and you will be happy.
And all this and I paid full price. Larry you need a distributor in the northeast.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Larry Cobb's stuff? Yeah, it work great. I actually have stripped floors with that stuff. Strong solvent! Mostly I used it for washing OP towels any more. I steam a lot less since Hot Knife, Blaze & Padcap Pro came out... Works great for cleaning up REALLY dirty OP towels in one wash cycle... I usually rinse an extra time though.

That stuff was the bomb on greasy spoons though. Shower feed through a light blue pad & watch the frickin' magic. Let it dwell for 10-15 minutes & the dirt & grease would literally disappear. Had to rinse like crazy though... But the results were nothing short of great.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
9:00 12 bye 20, church library
11:00 lr, dr, stairs, 4 br ta
1:00 lr, dr, hall all ta
2:30 empty, lr br, hallway
all on one jug

Jayhawk2218

I used to use his citra steam powder. After a couple of months it would seperate my soles from my shoes. I called and spoke to someone at Cobbs. He said it was the D-limonine in it. He suggested I start wearing cowboy boots. :roll:

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Walrus, I have tried a lot of shit and this works the best for my setup. Let me know what works better and I will try it.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Hmmmm, It draws from my spraymaster just fine. Maybe not all in-lines are created equally. :?:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Mikey P said:
It ain't my sprayer and good F'n luck getting Larry's Powermax to draw from a HF!

I can disolve 4 cups of Larry's Powermax in a 5 quart jug and use a yellow tip and never have a draw problem.

Let me guess... You are mixing something with it to boost it which is not compatible and clogging the screen.

Back
Top Bottom