Powr-Flite Roller wand

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
It's the wand they try to sell when you buy a portable from them. It's like $400 or more and they call it the Wonder Wand. I've never heard anyone that I hold in high regard singing it's praises.

The Clean Machine of Iowa
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Reactions: Desk Jockey

truverman

Name
Chaz Truver
cause

Just curious, looked strange.

Waiting for my wallet to be heavy enough for a Prochem Ti w/ GG - My current wand is a 2 jet, pretty sure from ebay, came with my machine... its ok, but fights me like no other on berber W/ a Glide.

If only someone had a used one for sale, im pretty tall 6ft 2in and i just feel so bent over with my wand.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Willy a few hear have mentioned that upholstery too as an overall good tool, I myself have not cleaned with one though.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The CFR, its a good tool. I think it was the original low moisture tool with shearing action. I like it but they should have put the vacuum relief inline and not on the head of the tool. The valve plumbing makes it more awkward that the Sapphire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
The CFR, its a good tool. I think it was the original low moisture tool with shearing action.
I like it but they should have put the vacuum relief inline and not on the head of the tool. The valve plumbing makes it more awkward that the Sapphire.

The new "CFR" style tool has eliminated a lot of the drawbacks.

Mike West and I thought it cleaned very well at Vegas Experience.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=76&products_id=5166

Larry

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the shape, don't care for the valve hanger but I'd be interested to hear what your customers think once you get a few out there. Nice price if it holds up and does what is needed.

How heavy Larry? More or less weight than the Prochem tool?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom