Powr-flite

mdc3

Name
Matt
How do you guys like Powr-Flite
I have a black-max 13 gal and it blows even commercial circuits I also paid them for a multi scrub and never received the unit they just ignore my voicemails I’ve given up
I will only buy parts to maintain my current equipment and will no longer be buying any machines from them

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Your lint filters might be causing the breakers to trip.
I sold my Black-Max once it started acting up.
I think @Willy P uses a Black max.
Powr-flite's prices might seem lower-- but overpriced when you consider the quality.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a black-max 13 gal and it blows even commercial circuits I also paid them for a multi scrub and never received the unit they just ignore my voicemails I’ve given up
I will only buy parts to maintain my current equipment and will no longer be buying any machines from them
If your model has a heater, then the other power cord needs to be 20 amps. You are trying to power 2-3 stage vac motors and a 500 psi pump. Not possible on a 15 amp circuit.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
If your model has a heater, then the other power cord needs to be 20 amps. You are trying to power 2-3 stage vac motors and a 500 psi pump. Not possible on a 15 amp circuit.
Thanks for chimming in---I forgot about this.
I think was why replaced my Black Max with a non-heated porty.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Something is missing from this story?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Powr-flite's prices might seem lower-- but overpriced when you consider the quality.

I did so. To stop the breakers popping I added another cord to the heater. I liked the heat the exchangers gave but the recovery tank was too small. The vacs were in series so after 35 feet it wasn't the best. I have a kleenrite heatrite 2 for inline heat which was best with 230 degree thermostats. Would I buy another one? Nope.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Lets get this right you paid over a grand for a piece of equipment and that is ok you don't get it. First thing is call your cc and dispute it. Next call the state attorney general. Third stand up for your self buttercup.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
They also own Cimex.

Not exactly. The parent company that owns Powr-Flite also owns Cimex. Truvox of England bought out Cimex. Truvox was later bought out by Tacony. Tacony also owns Powr-Flite. Prior to those company purchases, Cimex USA began to import Cimex components and started assembling and distributing Cimex machines from their location in Ohio. Cimex USA acts independently as its own entity, with limited involvement from its parent company Tacony, or from its sibling Truvox in the UK. FOr the past several years, Cimex's purchased in this country have been American made machines.

Reactions: FredC

randy

Name
Randy

Unfortunately this is the most precise and accurate summary of Power-flite I have ever read on any board.

Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom