Prayer, Well Wish & Positive Vibe Request

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
A friend of mine & his fiance just had a baby girl 4-5 months premature. The child weighs about a pound give or take... Octavia Lynn Brown is her name. Please pray for the child & parents. As for you non believers, all well wishes & positive vibes are appreciated as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
My second oldest is 19 now...he was born 1lb 12 oz....he had to be removed because my ex wife developed a cancer in her placenta and he kept losing his heart beat....during the c-section they sliced his arm because it was twisted behind him.....He did good for the first 24 hours and then he just got to tired to breath anymore because his lungs were not fully developed and still hard...so they had to put him on a breathing machine and it blew a hole in his lung...so then they had to cut and put in a chest tube to help remove the air..the poor kid had more wires and tubes then my machine before it was all over with...we could not touch or hold him for the first month.....He spent 3 months in ICU before he could be brought home. When we brought him home he was just under 5 lbs...we were buying him Cabbage patch kids cloths for the first few months because nothing would fit him.....It is totally amazing what they can do now days and this was 19 years ago........He has a little scaring behind the eyes from the oxygen hitting it to soon but aside form that he is big ...mean ...a black belt with 2 red stripes and can pretty much hold his own...It was a rough first year...all the heart and lung monitors always going off at night because he shifted..No one got sleep that entire year.... ...My thoughts go out to these people I can relate to what they are going threw....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom