pre-scrub question.......

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I china man restaurant called a little bit ago... I need to clean the crapet tommorrow. I do this joba but every six months and do a good job but.......... I have a 175 and a clarke 14 inch.. i have no pads for these... I have just the black brushes... Can I use the brushes to pre-scrub? I dont do much pre-scrubbing.... any tips? I think I may have a red pad somewhere but not sure... any videos of pre-scrubbing?

I usually get great results without prescrub, but I am willing to break out of my norm and try somethign different and possibly better.

Ryan

Break down and buy a 5 pack of red pads :p . The brushes will work too if they are carpet brushes, but I always get better results on commercial with a pad.

Farenheit251

Red pad will work better as the brush tends to skim across the surface on the flat carpet usually found in these places.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
You'll be fine with the brush. In fact the brushes tend to dig up a bunch of crud. So be prepared to post vac & remember not all red pads are created equal... Some tend to bleed so exercise a bit of caution if you go that route... And as far as scrub pads go I like Ice Blue Burnishing pads or you can get some Fiber Plus from Rick G...

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The brush didn't work! I tried it 6 times.. first time I took out a booth then a table and then my leg! I know how to use 175 just not on carpet that black brush may not have been the right one.. it just went crazy on the carpet

Ryan

joeynbgky said:
The brush didn't work! I tried it 6 times.. first time I took out a booth then a table and then my leg! I know how to use 175 just not on carpet that black brush may not have been the right one.. it just went crazy on the carpet

It may have been a concrete brush. Show us some pics of the bristles. Side to side machines are a little touchier on carpet...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom