Pre-scrub question

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Alright, I have a few questions about what you all use to pre-scrub carpets with.

With a 175rpm what color/type pad are you using on residential and commercial carpet? I know that's general, but for resi lets say its a empty rental with cut pile nylon that is trashed from tenants.

Commercial I'm thinking just your run of mill CGD.....

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Carpet brush for residential. Red pad or Beige or grey fiber plus for commercial.

hogjowl

Idiot™
f9933bf3d1d2ce727d11dc8637756e43.jpg
. Carpet brush for residential cut pile.

Red and sometimes a green pad for commercial glue down. The green has to be properly broken in first.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
With a 175rpm what color/type pad are you using on residential and commercial carpet? I know that's general, but for resi lets say its a empty rental with cut pile nylon that is trashed from tenants.

Get yourself some white bonnets with the green stripe. I've tried many of the "new" fancy ones. These always seem to do the best.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I would think the bonnet would be used more post cleaning on a trashed carpet. Is it as aggressive as a fiber pad?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
crb works great on residential at digging up hair and the thing is so easy to use. Just got one off ebay... 635 delivered, almost new. got lucky with someone offering a 1 day auction

Back
Top Bottom