Pre-Spray longevity

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Yet another stupid newb question... How long is pre-spray good for once you mix it up? In particular, I'm using ProChem Ultrapac Trafficclean and/or Power Burst.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Anything with an oxidizer built in has a limited active life. The other ingredients will still be working after the oxidizer goes inert.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I "think" I know this one.
Ultrapac won't loose it's efficacy.
I'm not positive what's in PB, but I believe some of the ingredients will loose some efficacy and others in it won't.
So PB will still be "somewhat" effective if left in the sprayer over night, but not at 100% efficacy.

Same with other juices, it depends what's in them whether they loose some efficacy or not.

Maybe Shawn "Da Brain" Forsythe will see this and add some knowledge from his over large encyclopedic temporal lObe ...

and hopefully in language I can understand

..L.T.A.

TimP

I think the judson juice lasts quite a while. It's not sodium percarbonate in it, sodium borate. While I'm no chemist I'm going from what I remember Les saying about his juice. I could be wrong.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Cool, thanks for the info, gents. I had noticed that Power Burst didn't seem to work as well after sitting for a couple days. TrafficClean seemed to still work ok, though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom