pre spray

brendan

Name
brendan
hey there,,,does anyone use a seperate chemical jug on there tm and use there tm as a inline pre spray with a sprayer on the solution hose and using your chemical primer to apply pre spray

brendan

Name
brendan
yes,,,and have them,more interested in fellow members having more money to spend on hookers than chem prods lol im joking,,,i think

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
brendan said:
hey there,,,does anyone use a seperate chemical jug on there tm and use there tm as a inline pre spray with a sprayer on the solution hose and using your chemical primer to apply pre spray

Brenden, what would be the virtues in that?
i figured since you asked, you must see some benefits to it

lay 'em on me

..l.T.A.

brendan

Name
brendan
hey larry,,,just saying, even with a portable you could put pre spray in portey and pre spray with wand and go from there,,,trying to help new comers,,help lads starting in this pro

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
brendan said:
hey larry,,,just saying, even with a portable you could put pre spray in portey and pre spray with wand and go from there,,,trying to help new comers,,help lads starting in this pro

gotcha

actually, I can think of some benefits to it.
More consistent chem metering than a Hydroforce at hi-temps
virtually an unlimited supply of pre-spray with a full 5 gal jug to draw from

a "good" system to adjust for more or less chem draw (the Revolution HF is junk for accurate metering)
a flow meter on the TM is reliable.

the biggest draw back i see is having to walk out the van to turn on and off the soap

..L.T.A.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
meAt said:
[the biggest draw back i see is having to walk out the van to turn on and off the soap
..L.T.A.
Getting prespray into a 150 foot water line would involve purging a few gallons of rinse solution and then you would need to purge that for the rinse. Also you really soak a carpet with way too much solution because at 400-500 psi a wand REALLY blasts away (I've done this). It's not bad in a pinch or on a large commercial area where you want to put ten gallons down fast, but not practical for everyday. As said, use a HF.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the turkeys always looking to save a buck on the lowest cost item

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
It would work for us truckmount coolbies.. but Porty guys.. that is a lot of water to flush through your porty just to get the prespray out and a rinse in.

but the biggest drawback was already mentioned.. You have to switch out stock solutions, which requires flushing and priming each time.. That is a lot of time lost because you didn't want to use a pump up, electric, or inline sprayer. Alot of times you can turn your rinse agent on at the truck, and it will have zero effect on your prespray because the concentration is so small compared to your prespray.

The time you saved by using one of the prexisting solutions will more than pay the tool you are using to apply it.

Back
Top Bottom