pre sprayer

campusman1

how about that floor pre sprayer with wheels on it that i seen on magic wand site any one have that or is it junk

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I don't know the one on the Magic Wand site, but this is a nice cordless sprayer with wheels. It will spray as long as you need for a job.Then you can recharge from the van between jobs.

http://www.interlinksupply.com You can search by the part # AS75. OmniPro sprayer.

Scott Warrington

Joe Couch

The cordless sprayer that Interlink sells is great. We bought one about 6 months ago and love it. The battery last a long time and we get good pressure out of it. We use it to spray Microban and Scotchguard. I highly recommended it.

Brad_Smith

The omni sprayer is JUNK. Mine is 2 years old. haven't used it in a year. The toggle switch is bad. It is very cheap, you will have to put a better one on it. It took me a month to get a battery from interlink. Even with a new battery and charger something is still wrong. So now it is a great waste of space in my garage.

Others I have talked to have had the same problems with this JUNK.

Brad

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've heard similar stories about the Omni Pro, Smitty

I "think" they have made improvements to some of it's past warts.

maybe Scott could share some of the changes they've made to improve some of the faults of the original

I've never used and Omni in the "real world", but my biggest knock on them is the lack of juice capacity for such a large and cumbersome sprayer

The sprayer we use the most for pre-spray is the HF electric.
(I know it doesn't have wheels, but wheels just add bulk and size to sprayers)
and personally, I don't think they're needed in 3 gal and under capacity sprayers

a generous 3 gal capacity and WIDE mouth opening for easy mixing of powders w'the HF elect

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.ne ... orce.shtml

The top one in the link is the battery one
the second one down is 110vt electric.
A good value for a professional electric sprayer at @ $260

We used to use Multi-sprayers for pre-spray til we got the HF elect.
Now our battery M-S only gets used for protectant, deo/sanitizers etc
(or for the occasional empty that doesn't have electric on)

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
wow, thanks for that link Larry, I thought they quit making the HF "big gulp" sprayers. We have the Battery model, the connections get loose from time to time, but overall its a good sprayer.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
meAt said:
I've heard similar stories about the Omni Pro, Smitty

I "think" they have made improvements to some of it's past warts.

maybe Scott could share some of the changes they've made to improve some of the faults of the original.
L.T.A.

The original Omni Pro did indeed have some problems with maintaining a charge. There were 2 possible problems that all had the same result - little or no charge.
1) The hole for putting the tip of the charger into the OmniPro was too small on some. Because the hole was too small, the charger did not mate tightly.
2) Some chargers had a diode incorrectly installed.

These changes have been made.

We have also sourced the batteries from a different supplier and they have been much more dependable. The battery is a 12 volt 7 amp fully sealed lead battery. This will maintain a charge to do the largest houses you may be cleaning.

The jugs are easily interchanged. Different tips for carpet or upholstery. 15' foot coiled hose allows you to place the sprayer in the middle of the room and reach the entire room in most situations.

All seals including the pump are Viton rubber. All the electrical components and connections are sealed so they are not affected by any stray water or product.

Scott Warrington

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I bought an OMNI Pro at Connections in 05. Love it.
I have had to modify it however.
I couldn't find a cap jet with a smaller size for when I switched to Ultraseal so I had to use the uph jet. So I put a quick connect on the wand and now I can make any number of jet attachments, I have the 01 and a 05. Just need to cut a 3rd hole in the plastic to store the wand.

After buying it the original charger plug (that fits into the machine back) broke so I wired in a 2 prong RV connector. Works even better because its more water proof.

It would be really nice to buy something I didn't have to modify :roll:

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I've been using a OMNI for about 6 months and love it. Last week we ordered 3 more for our other trucks. I would suggest buying extra chem jugs, one for tile cleaner, s/g, pre spray etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom