Prespray tidbit..

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
I dont do alot of commercial jobs and I'm not a big fan of Prochem, but I did a doctors office tonight and had a sample of prochems olefin prespray, I sprayed part of the doctors office with it and it came up really nice. Very impressed.

I enjoy trying different chemicals and hearing about the different ones that work so I thought I'd throw that out there.

p.s. Rinsed with clear water just to see what the result would be also. Normally rinse with Endzone or 02..

The olefin pre-spray is great on glue down carpet. However, I used the olefin deep clean detergent on a glue down that was pretty soiled. The carpet looked great when I was finished. The owner of the store called me back a few days later and said there were white spots in the carpet. I went back and there was a white hazy powder all over the carpet. He tried vacuuming, but this did not remove the white powder residue. I explained to him that the product was supposed to crystallize like that, but he could vacuum the carpet a hundred times and that stuff will still be there. I mixed 32 oz in 5 gallon jug and metered @ 2-3 gallons per hour. The only other explanation would be if contactors were repairing sheet rock before I cleaned the carpet and the cleaning pulled it up to the surface.

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
Hmm.... I really hope it wasnt the olefin prespray that did that. This was a glue down.
Does it not work well on others? Or is glue down the one it works best on?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom