pressure line

G

dont know if anyone else has done this but im gonna hook up 150 feet of 5000 psi 3/8 pressure washer hose its rated for 325 temp called manufacturer. i know its heavier but it will be a little bit better insulated and i think it will last a little longer waht do u think . campusman

G

i got 5000psi cheaper than u paid for the 3000psi i can guarantee it so i couldnt beat the price u see left over from big order

wpschoch

I do PWing all the time with my hot water PW rig. Those hoses are still freaking hot, and I have to wear gloves with them. No point in getting those hoses. The gpm output required for CCing is way too low for 3/8 hoses. They are much harder to handle when at full pressure. The high heat hoses are almost twice as hard to handle as the regular PW hoses. You'll need a new hose real too. I just don't see what the benefit would be to having those hoses.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Powermatics/Legacy 2100's all came with 3/8" Hose and many True Blue Guys are still running 3/8"... Hey Loren you still using 3/8"?

Greenie

wpschoch said:
I do PWing all the time with my hot water PW rig. Those hoses are still freaking hot, and I have to wear gloves with them. No point in getting those hoses. The gpm output required for CCing is way too low for 3/8 hoses. They are much harder to handle when at full pressure. The high heat hoses are almost twice as hard to handle as the regular PW hoses. You'll need a new hose real too. I just don't see what the benefit would be to having those hoses.

Billy nailed it.

Save your 3/8 for light pressurewashing, or maybe tile cleaning on a loooong run, actually that is probably the most pactical use for it, keep some hanging up (cause you ain't gonna get much on a standard reel), and bust it out as add on hose when you do longer runs, it's about all you will use it for.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

That may be true John
and some of them are still using that cut pile distorting, uneven cleaning, poor drying, flood jet wand too

so what's that say?

we've run a Powermatic/Legacy for 13, 14(?) years.
We even broke out the flood jet wand from time to time to chop stroke/ hack out trashed rat hole empties for years.
But it's a poor wand other wise.

but i digress..

as you know, the 3/8 hose that comes with PMs is Goodyear Ineptune, not the stuff Campusman is talking about.
Even so, 3/8 is still over kill for CCing for the average day in and out average job requirements of most of us

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom