Pressure pump cross reference???

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Doubt you will find an exact fit.

Your clutch and pulley may also limit what you can get due to diameter - don't assume it will spin the next pump properly.

You are also going to almost certainly need someone to fab up mounting hardware.

Also, though some hypro models aren't the best pump out there imo - the heads are cheap and easy to rebuild. Some pumps will cost you 5x to rebuild the head.

Food for thought

Reactions: Nate The Great
Name
Nate W.
Doubt you will find an exact fit.

Your clutch and pulley may also limit what you can get due to diameter - don't assume it will spin the next pump properly.

You are also going to almost certainly need someone to fab up mounting hardware.

Also, though some hypro models aren't the best pump out there imo - the heads are cheap and easy to rebuild. Some pumps will cost you 5x to rebuild the head.

Food for thought

Thanks Anthony! I switched out my Clutch pulley with just a pulley.. The clutch wasn't working when I got the machine.. I always bypass water if I'm just doing extraction so the water box doesn't over heat..

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
My first machine had hypro and I just replaced the whole thing every year. It was only 200 for the pump and was just easier. That was a long time ago but price is relative. I'd never want a machine with hypro again. I had one lose the nut and destroy the pump. Junk in my opinion. I sent it back to hypro because it was under warranty and they said it was what I ran through it. The other side was still perfect but I ruined one side. Sorry but we can't warranty it after it leaves the factory because we can't control what you run through it. Really,
So there actually isn't a warranty. Did I say junk. Cheap is as cheap does

gene

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom