Pretty Stoked!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
As most of you know I have had my fair share of dealing with not so great techs (yeah I know where to point most of the blame!). Well, my son started back with us Wednesday and I forgot just how much of a natural he was. I also realized that pushing a wand must be like riding a bicycle (you never forget how). I also remembered kicking myself in the arse for such a long time for his leaving/letting him go. Now I have a good solid 3rd shift guy and now will be able to let my son and him take over some of the night shifts so I can focus on building the business! Finally looking forward to future growth!

Some of my senior clients will be tickled when they see him back, he made a lasting impression on them and they always ask "where's your son?"

Happy Days!!!

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
3rd shift work is awesome when everything is going smoothly but man when a problem arises with one of those guys it becomes a real pain.
Sounds great!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
How can you have so many 3rd shift jobs to keep someone busy?
We clean around 30 restaurants per month, so it gives one guy around 25-30 hours a week just working 3rds and that's all he wants. When we have bigger commercial jobs he'll help with them for some extra pay. I've taken some advice from Tom King and have almost cut out Sunday nights, we now usually just clean about 2 Sunday nights out of the month and I lead on them that way the day tech can have the entire weekend off every weekend (unless there's an emergency) and the PT guy has the odd 2 Sunday nights off as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom