Price idea Performer 405 3500 hrs

Becker

Name
Becker
Looking at buying a twin to my Thermalwave.
I might sell the 405 or drop it in the shop for another day.

Its a micro processor unit, but thanks to Stockwell I have a backup processor.
Pump out.
Starts and runs perfectly, new air pump.
A few rusty spots.

What price tag would you put on it?

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 187

Becker

Name
Becker
Not worth having it uninstalled or uninstalling it myself for $2k.

I think Jondon offered my buddy whom sold it to me when he bought a new Apex $2500.oo. He sold it to me for slightly more.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looking at the Nisan, vac blower and other major components I'd think you'd be 4k or more depending on the hours.

The negative is the microprocessor, it may be the reason it sells for less than its would have had it been a regular unit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was a great idea and I'm not sure where the weak point lies. We had a 405 with the microprocessor and never had an issue with it in the 3-years we owned it. We sold it easily because at the time the Microprocessor was in demand and there had not been much issue with them.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Interesting. I wouldn't think troubleshooting connections and/or replacing a sensor or two would be that big an issue, especially if the micro board rarely if ever fails.....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The story was they took the processors from gensets that had been in use for many years through extreme heat and cold with no issues. So what happened???

Becker

Name
Becker
A guy is coming to look at it this weekend, he sez if it checks out he is willing to pay $6000. I might let it go for that.

If he does not buy it I'm ordering the analog kit and converting it and keeping it till it is dead or I'm ready to get rid of the van and sell it as a package.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A guy is coming to look at it this weekend, he sez if it checks out he is willing to pay $6000. I might let it go for that.

If he does not buy it I'm ordering the analog kit and converting it and keeping it till it is dead or I'm ready to get rid of the van and sell it as a package.
I sell it. Its one of those things you may regret later but the cash will allow you to buy what you want. Like I said that unit may run a long long time and make someone a lot of money. But it could also workout to be problematic with the processor.

6K is hard to pass up! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom