PriceShoppers

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I couldn't decide whether to make it one word or 2.... So a compromise of the english language was necessary. shiteatinggrin

Is a price shopper someone who wants a great price? Or is it someone who wants ultimately something for nothing?

There are truly people in this world who do want a great deal on whatever they are buying..But then there are people who just want the lowest price possible....NO MATTER WHAT.

Now, they'll tell you "oh it's not that dirty" or "it's a very small area" etc...But when the job is finished they'll start in with "that doesn't look clean enough" or "you missed a spot".

The "value" shopper still wants a great deal... Or at least a discount.....Generally they are happy at the "fair" point of the transaction.

AND the value shopper is very realistic about what they purchase..They realize that if they get "too good" of a deal...They may not be happy with the end result....Whether it come from a quality service or not (we can only give so much for so much).

So I think at the end of the day, the priceshopper will never be happy...They went into the deal with a bad attitude, will have a bad attitude after.....And for the most part they probably will have a bad attitude about everything.

The key is to market to the "happy" people ...for lack of a better term.

Chances are, if they have a great attitude to begin with...they will be pleasant to deal with. Unless you just outright screw them on price, service and product...Which I never recommend.

How do you find these people? Well, if you don't have a chance to meet them before hand, you will have to figure out their demographic as a lesser choice to the end result.

Nice neighborhoods and environments help, Different "hang outs" or shopping habits where value is a important..... is important.

It's never a cut and dry gig..... But there are surely signs to look out for in a price shopping frame of mind.

• People who complain about things because they are used to it...Are Walmart Shoppers

• People who are not happy about life tend to live in low level communities....Not always true

• People who are not happy about life tend to live in high level communities... Not always true

I think it's the everyday American that stands out in my mind. Married, children, nice schools and streets etc.

We really should be thankful for the Price Shoppers....Why? Because without them we wouldn't be greatful for the greatful people.

This has been a moment with Brian. 8)

Edit: You can shop at Walmart and STILL not be a Walmart shopper.... Just sayin.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Well said!

I have always wanted to ask "so Mrs. Messer, how much were you budgeting for your not dirty small rooms with a lot of furniture?"

Those call make me go "hhhmmm"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom