Pricing for church's

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I am giving an estimate for a church tommorrow. They are wanting an estimate for carpet and pews.. The last few churchs I bid to low.. I got them but way to low. what do you charge?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
I am giving an estimate for a church tommorrow. They are wanting an estimate for carpet and pews.. The last few churchs I bid to low.. I got them but way to low. what do you charge?

nunnya beewax what I charge..wouldn't madder anyway..cause it's what YOU need to make..not me

Here's a tip on making short work on pews, though..."if" they're the straight (no buttons or tufts) poly fabric type

*Turn down* the PSI, and use the WAND on the flats.
Greenie's long stair tool rocks for that
We've also used a full size carpet wand too.
that's dandy fine and fast for the seats, but a bit unwieldy for the backs.
Greenie's stair tool makes short work of the backs without killing yourself with full size wand

follow up detail the rounds at top and front of the seat with upl tool

collect the check, send me a bone for all the money I just made you by doubling your production time
I need a new flyrod and reel..or a new pistol..I'm sure which yet.... 8)

..L.T.A.

Name
BradFenstermaker
They are considered commercial so that is the rate we charge. We send 10% of total back to a mission of there choice. This is a good way for a discount that does some good supporting a mission.

Name
Nate W.
BradFenstermaker said:
They are considered commercial so that is the rate we charge. We send 10% of total back to a mission of there choice. This is a good way for a discount that does some good supporting a mission.

Mission as in Mormon Mission? You only clean for certain churches?

I cleaned afew but it was only carpet. You're standard commerical price should do.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I charge the churchs in my area almost half of commercial rate. I have them put in the bulletin a word about how nice the carpets look and who did the work. Church people are very loyal . Usually the areas cleaned are wide open and even at half you can make out good. All the churches in my area love me.

RickL

Hmm guess I'm different I charge what I charge any other commercial account based on square ft, frequency of cleanings and how easy it is. The pews can be the killer though Meat's method looks like you could get away with charging less and still make killer $$$$'s

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thanks everyone. I got the job at .15 a sq foot and the pews and i told them i would give ten percent back... I thought it was going to be a big church. It was 1300 sq feet. Oh Well its money

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
My own church is huge and I would never dream of charging them. Whatever they need I gladly will do. Not everything is about money. I clean several temples and I charge them about 1/2 price.

Gene

Lonny

Supportive Member
GeneMiller said:
My own church is huge and I would never dream of charging them. Whatever they need I gladly will do. Not everything is about money. I clean several temples and I charge them about 1/2 price.

Gene

This is a personal choice thing, but churches are organizations that collect money, tax free I might add, so good on ya if you can afford to do so, but I don't see anyone flaming in hell for charging them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom