Pro 1200 coolant leak

Name
Lee Stockwell
Could have been worse. I always secured those hoses with engineering wire, to keep them away from road hazards and exhaust as well.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
my first machine was a CDS unit...when they installed it they pinched the accelerator cable between the drive shaft and some hoses...
I got lucky and caught it just in time.....a few more jobs and it would of snapped in half under a full load........

IMG_0239_zps8325256f.jpg

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Dude that's crazy that you just brought this up because this just happened to me yesterday and was very confused by it. So which lines should I be looking at replacing? Is this a warrantee fix?

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I took it to my regular mechanic and he fixed it. Ben if you are close to the dealer that installed it I would think they would take care of it under warrantee. There is obviously an install issue with they way Sapphire has the install designed. Just don't contact Sapphire directly they don't like that. :biggrin:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Maybe we wouldn't be so bad to deal with if they treated us like Butler does
Butler is forced to deal with end users because they don't have distributors. It's a two edged sword. I wouldn't buy a Butler because there is no local support. But they make more money because they don't have to pay that commision. They certainly don't pass that savings of that aggravation onto the consumer of their very expensive TM.

Reactions: Russ T. and ruff

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It is true, when all installations are done by the same people, they tend to do a better job, as they have a lot more experience. Supposedly, control over quality of the installation, was the reason why they decided to do it all by themselves. They do have a very nice warranty, which is great.

However, like Art, I'd rather have local support.

Butlers are not problem free and from what I've heard here, compared with my experience (over twenty four years) with CDS's, they hold up pretty much the same.

Maybe Butlers owner are more mechanically inclined, maybe they like fixing their machine, maybe they are more marketing gullible :winky:

You got to choose your own poison.
The mechanically challenged, like yours truly, chooses good local support. Not all of us were born to be talented in so many areas of expertise to include, yet not limited to: Pig farming, nap taking, never ending silver bullet searching and the list goes on.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I had a CDS or other direct drive distributor near me, then I'd seriously consider them. However, I have two choices. Being Brudered in Atlanta, which is 3 hours away, or the CDS in Nashville which is 6 hours away.

I might as well drive to Massachusetts.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
May make sense then to get a Butler.

Or one of them puk....puk...puk... lawn mower type deals.
That way you can fix both the lawn mower and slide in at the same time.

You definitely don't want to be Brudered.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Three hours is not that far. Just apologize to Bruders for being an asshole and maybe you can buy one.

However if you don't wand a Pro 1200 why don't apologize to Bruders any way...and all of us for putting up with you. ; )

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What was the episode when someone asked for an apology and the guy agreed.
He said: I'm sorry you're an asshole.

Should Marty offer the same style apology to B.B.?

F

FB7777

If I had a CDS or other direct drive distributor near me, then I'd seriously consider them. However, I have two choices. Being Brudered in Atlanta, which is 3 hours away, or the CDS in Nashville which is 6 hours away.

I might as well drive to Massachusetts.
STFU about buying a Butler

You are far too cheap to purchase a top quality machine

Just pick up another TCS and stop wasting other companies time you attention whore

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom