Thanks RAndy

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Legend?

Legend SE?

Legend XL?

Not a bad small machine. Not a fire breathing monster, though.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I have the XL and bopught it new.

I was totally disappointed in it's performance (coming from daily use of a Genesis which my tech now uses) however, with a little time and money, it's breathing heaps freer now, I'm running a 14x2 wand with 7.5 flow and still get respectible dry times... on wool.

Just don't expect to burn yourself handling hoses that's all.

John

John Watson

We had one of the Original Legends. Ok for a small machine, better than a portable but not by much. Needs some help to breath and like Middleton said you won't burn your self on the hoses.

Waiting to see new exciting portables at Mikeys09, I hears John LaB and Greenie working on top secret portable project

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I have a friend that has one with 4800 hrs. He likes it and is just now thinking about replacing the engine. Blower was replaced at 1400 hrs I believe. Good basic t.m. but don't spend too much on a used one.

Chris A

Name
Chris
we logged 8000 hours on one with original components.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The hours are low (if the hour meter is original), but it is a unit that is out of production.

Most Legend SE's sell used for between 3000.00 to 4000.00 depending on age and condition.

Can you look at it with someone who knows truck mounts and knows what problems to look for?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom