Problem Spots

Mrs Piff has a off-white nylon frieze and fido barfed on it. Two small areas that are bright yellow, probably straight bile. Cleaned them today and they lightened up alot, but some yellow is still visible. I was thinking stain zone or stain magic, but I'm out of both. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Steve! Think I'll try the yellow rx. Mrs Piff is a pediatrician with a huge house and lots of doctor friends :mrgreen: Want to do my best to make her happy!

Rag Spinner

Name
Greg Vitagliano
Aaron Richards said:
Mrs Piff has a off-white nylon frieze and fido barfed on it. Two small areas that are bright yellow, probably straight bile. Cleaned them today and they lightened up alot, but some yellow is still visible. I was thinking stain zone or stain magic, but I'm out of both. Any suggestions?

Add blue dye....................

Greenie

No Peroxide on the truck?
Go to Sally's Beauty Supply and get some 20 volume Clear developer, you ain't gonna hurt anything, put an ounch of ammonia in the trigger spray to kick it.

THe slower it dries, the better it works, so use the plastic.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i always use peroxide oin stuff like that..pretty much have 100% success. just make sure you cover it and tell her not to uncover it for a while..if she touches it she will bleach out her skin a little.

harryhides

Name
Tony
davegill said:
i always use peroxide oin stuff like that..pretty much have 100% success. just make sure you cover it and tell her not to uncover it for a while..if she touches it she will bleach out her skin a little.

I jus tell folks that I'm related to Moses saw a burning bush and my white hand will revert to normal in a few hours.

If pooch has been on some medication you may get a very bright and much more difficult to remove stain. So ask, just to CYA.

TimP

I'd try the stain magic or peroxide first. Yellow RX is probably just another oxidizer. Oxidizer first then try a reducer if the oxidizer don't do it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
davegill said:
i didnt know that harry..any meds in particular or if they say yes to any meds dont use peroxide?
thanks

There's just too many Meds to keep up with Dave, just a good question to ask, imo.
I'd still try the Peroxide in most cases but if the mutt is on Meds, I'd do more testing first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom