problem

Name
Ron lippold
I had 2 jobs this weekend 26,000 sq ft my apo will not keep up with the high flow when dual wanding. Took 11 hours and should have been quicker if the apo would keep up. Does anyone know of a modification I can do to the Apo to make it dump faster.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The pump out on the machine is a good pump.....you should have a nice strong pulsating pressure coming from the 7/8..1 inch hose.........

the way it is made....no matter how you try you will always get crap into the pump .even if you don't use it.the design on the in-let in the bottom of the tank will see to that............

take a goose neck pipe and weld it into the hole in the bottom of the tank and have it come up and go back down and hang about 2 to 3 inches off the bottom of the tank and you will not get the crap settling in from the tank clogging and slowing down your pump.............

If you can keep it clear and moving at a high rate..............it might be able to keep up but don't hold your breath..........

your demand out weighs your waste..............

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I find it incredibly hard to believe that your APO will not keep up with 4gpm flow. I'm not saying your lying, but I just find it hard to beleive. That's like 240gph....i have pumps in my fish tank that will smoke that.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I would agree with kevin...

most apos i see, are rather board waiting on the incoming

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom