Problems with drimaster upholstery tools

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have 2 drimaster upholstery tools with that are down with the same problem. The metal slots must have came out of alignment because water pools and puddles all over on the furniturue when I clean. I tried taking one apart and making the slots line up and it didn't help, then a couple weeks after the first one broke the next one did the same thing. Does anyone know how to fix this? this is disappointing considering that one of 2 tools is no more than 5 or 6 months old. I have 30 office chairs to clean xmas day at a mfg plant so I decided not to risk it and bought a prochem tool from jon don today. I hope the prochem tool prove to be more dependable than the hm tools

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Contact your supplier. They should be willing and able to help. I've had the same problems and HM has recognized their design flaw. They are supposedly rolling out a totally new version that will address this issue. Good luck, it seems like suppers vary wildly in the service they provide. I guess carpet cleaners are that way too .

The Clean Machine

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Mine did the same. John Olson made me a ridiculous smokin deal on a SS AND sent me new lips to fix my DM. What a guy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom