procaps and host

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I purchased a procaps machine a few months ago and havent really had any luck with it for encap while using prochem encap chems. Does anyone have any experience with host's dry cleaning powder? Do you thinnk it would work well with the procaps machine when hwe is not an option?

I dont have any real experience with encap and i wish i had spent my money on an op machine instead but i figure i might as well make the best with what i have.

Kelly

Ive seen a host unit work before, worked really good I thought, except it dosent do wet spills very well. The carpeting has to be totally dry for it to work

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Research the SHAMPOO method to learn how to SHAMPOO a carpet.

After all there is no encapsulation method.

There are some significant drawbacks if you are looking for a restoration type job.

It is for appearance management meaning it will keep a clean carpet looking clean.

R

R W

I won a Procaps machine a few weeks back at Pembertons WF. I have tried it with the Procaps solution, and with CTI's (brush and bonnet, I think it's called......I don't have the bottle handy). So far, they have worked well. The GLS would probably dig deeper. I'm not sure how the Procaps would handle the Host cobs......

Kelly

I bet John Olson at Superior Cleaning Solutions can Instruct you on the proper way to use the Prochem Encap System. Im also sure it works as well because if it didnt work Im sure he wouldnt be selling the product.

John Watson

Miss Debbie prolly could also answer yur question. they have prolly tried their Host granules product with the different machines, while I am sure it works best with theirs. I have used their stuff with just a broom to work it in.

John Olson will prolly also know.....

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We sell the Windsor iCapsol machine - same machine as the ProCaps (same parent company). It might be the juice that's not impressing you. If you want to call me I can share some ideas for getting the best performance from your machine. Give me a holler rick@excellent-supply.com or 727-821-2020

R

R W

Oh....I haven't tried "Rickys Juice" yet. I have a few gallons at the shop. I'll give it a shot.....maybe tonight.

Lora Olson

I have personally used the procaps machine a lot since we started selling it. I like it's speed, as you are putting down solution as you are cleaning (not pre-spraying and then agitating).

I like it's "extraction" abilities, in that it is actually removing debris from the carpet. In that way, it is the only machine out there that provides both features, as well as agitating the solution. I personally have found that it picks up more "deep down" debris than a regular vacuum.

We have customers that have used it for mild pile corrections, and were impressed with it's ability. Also customers using it for agitating pre-spray before extraction, especially in heavily soiled areas.

We have sold the Procaps solution from Prochem, as well as the Brush N Bonnet from CTI.

Another option you might try is "Mist N Brush" from Steamway. Of the three, it provides the most foaming action. If you don't have a local Steamway distributor, give us a call! 800-644-0077

Lora Olson

Thanks Robert. Please let me know how you like it. I'm always interested in cleaners options and "field testing" results.

I will pass on the information to our customers.

Lora

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom