Procaps Machine

R

R W

Been trying out the Procaps scrubber I won at Pembertons, and I must say, it does a neat job. Tried it on an elevator lobby that was filthy. Did 1/2 in Procaps Encap juice, the other 1/2 in CTI's Brush and bonnet". Looked as good if not better than HWE......so far.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I am glad to hear that! i bought a procaps machine a few months ago and then started reading about people saying they sucked so i have only been using it to prescrub but i am really glad to hear someone get good results out of it. i am gonna try it out on some encap!!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
SRI Cleaning said:
I am glad to hear that! i bought a procaps machine a few months ago and then started reading about people saying they sucked so i have only been using it to prescrub but i am really glad to hear someone get good results out of it. i am gonna try it out on some encap!!

Tony, nothing wrong with listening to others.
I still learn a lot from the boards.

but it's BEST to find out for yourself if "this or that" is bad or good

when opportunity allows, (like empties or com where you can take your time) do side by side evaluations of methods, combination of methods and chems.

Look at them the next day when dry too, if possible

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If you ever try a Whittaker GLS you'll throw that thing away.

R

R W

Jimmy....I wanted a GLS like 15 years ago, when NOBODY was doing encap. Whittakers was way ahead of the curve back then. I did use the Procaps for pre-scrubing a nasty yesterday. It really did help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom