Procaps

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Use it for scrubbin in your pre-spray for HWE. I use my Host machine on pretty much every job for pre-scrubbin. Nuttin better.

Golden Boy

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Encapsulation is the new marketing term for the old SHAMPOO method.

Research it to see how its done.

Name
Bruce
SRI Cleaning said:
Any one using the procaps machine from prochem? i just bought one at a customer appreciation day at jon don. I havent used it yet. i am totally new to encaping. Any opinions?
I have the Windsor Icapsol machine which is the same machine as the Procaps. So far I have not had any good luck encapping with it in a commercial setting. It is a great pre scrubber, well worth the money just for that alone.

leesenter

Just did a 20 storey building by encap.
Had to Cimex 4 floors we used the Procaps machine on.
No good news yet on any heavily soiled carpets.
However on the high end hotels they love the Procaps machine because it leaves the carpet tufts all standing tall and buoyant.

Name
Bruce
leesenter said:
Just did a 20 storey building by encap.
Had to Cimex 4 floors we used the Procaps machine on.
No good news yet on any heavily soiled carpets.
However on the high end hotels they love the Procaps machine because it leaves the carpet tufts all standing tall and buoyant.
You encapped with the Procaps? what prespray did you use? I still want to figure this out for some of my small commercial that I could encap.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
How stiff are the brushes on the Procap? Strictly pre-scrubbing speaking, are there any types of residential carpets you would not use it on? eg. frieze, some wool?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom