prochem bear

steve r

with 2600 hrs on it what would you pay, already in a van all the tools and chems? van is a 89 chevy 3/4 ton machine is a 1990. condition would be fair to good.any help on this would be appreciated.

Name
Jesse
3k, but I wouldn't own it for more than 1k as a backup. I wouldn't feel confident with it as a backup unless I had another backup. Sorry I probably didn't help but that's the truth.

steve r

i sure would like to upgrade but im getting the feeling this might not be a good deal.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The upgrade from your Bane to a very used, discontinued unit that might have parts you can't readily get (Daishin Pump comes to mind) wouldn't be something I'd recommend to you.

You'd be going from simplicity and reliability to a unit that would give you better performance WHEN IT WORKED, but would also likely give you nightmares during your "mechanical learning curve".

If you already had experience with Prochem units, and were handy with doing your own upgrades and improvements, it might be worth 1500-2000.00.

I'd wait for something newer, or something new.

Have you talked to Odin about his upgrades for Bane Clene units?

steve r

i believe it has a cat pump.i am handy and no i havent talked to odin though he did email me once. feel free to call me odin 2693627515.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
No disrespect meant to the Bear, by the way. We buy and take trades and resell them all the time.

The Cat upgrade is nice to have had done, but make sure you understand what you're getting into in comparison to your Bane.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom