Prochem Blazer XL

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm looking at one for my down to earth stuff. Used, 3500 hours,new motor 350 hours ago,rebuilt pump,Prochem mechanic checked,$2000 with waste tank, no wand or hoses.Pros , cons?

RickL

good deal

The price is right and you can use it for tile and grout also. You'd pay 1/2 that for a little giant heater

I say buy it ASAP the 350 hr motor cost over $1.500 new and it has at least 3500 to 4000 hrs left in it.

BUT THE E-BAY UNIT IS A BETTER DEAL WITH 75 HRS ON IT, IF YOU GOT THE MONEY.

LES

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Leslie Judson Jones said:
I say buy it ASAP the 350 hr motor cost over $1.500 new and it has at least 3500 to 4000 hrs left in it.

BUT THE E-BAY UNIT IS A BETTER DEAL WITH 75 HRS ON IT, IF YOU GOT THE MONEY.

LES

No it isn't. Look closely at the pictures. The gauge's are rusty the hose is weathered. The paint on the tank is oxidized. The Brass on all the fittings are oxidized. The grass has grown over the pallet. All those tell me this thing has been sitting out in the elements for a very long time. Best case scenario is your buying all new hose. Worst case is your your replacing heat exchangers,valves,regulators,blower etc. Unless you can go fire this machine up stay away from it unless your ready to dump 2-3k into. From the pictures I would only give 1000 maybe 2 if I could fire it up and nothing leaked. I would still strip the machine down and replace every hose and fitting and lube and grease the snot out of the blower,pump,engine etc.

So is it a good deal? No not at 3500. If they will take 2k maybe...

No it isn't. Look closely at the pictures. The gauge's are rusty the hose is weathered. The paint on the tank is oxidized. The Brass on all the fittings are oxidized. The grass has grown over the pallet. All those tell me this thing has been sitting out in the elements for a very long time. Best case scenario is your buying all new hose. Worst case is your your replacing heat exchangers,valves,regulators,blower etc. Unless you can go fire this machine up stay away from it unless your ready to dump 2-3k into. From the pictures I would only give 1000 maybe 2 if I could fire it up and nothing leaked. I would still strip the machine down and replace every hose and fitting and lube and grease the snot out of the blower,pump,engine etc.

So is it a good deal? No not at 3500. If they will take 2k maybe...[/quote:biiymm3p]

john is 100% right, I would not buy any unit unless I can see it run first.
LES

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom