Prochem everest 650 coolant keeps going LOW!

TonyQCC

Name
Tony
hey guys
i’m new to this forum names Tony been in the industry for 20 years my prochem everest 650Hp keeps going low on coolant and I can’t see any signs of a leak I add to the radiator and the reservoir and it keeps going low without signs what can be going on here? no smoke from motor no temp issues no signs of wet puddles no coolant oil mixed on dipstick. any help would be much appreciated machine runs fine thx in advance

Name
Lee Stockwell
A HX leak would let high pressure water from the cleaning side into the low pressure engine coolant side, overfilling it.

Maybe the HX had an air bubble that hadn't been burped earlier?

Reactions: Papa John
Name
Lee Stockwell
There should be a little petcock (valve) on the hx, similar to the drain on a radiator.

While the machine is running slightly open that petcock, carefully, until water comes out.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Matt Ross
Could be a really small head gasket leak. Not big enough to cause white smoke. But heat exchanger is likely. Hopefully it just had some air bubbles. Bleeding coolant systems can be a pain. Hope it works out.

steve_64

I had a pin hole leaks in a coolant line that took me forever to find once. It was evaporating on the intake manifold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom