Prochem Everest HP --- VS. Prochem Apex. Power difference?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
What is the suction power difference between these two machines? Is it significant or barely noticeable?

I'm talking a 2" single hose going 200 ft. out.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
if you are gonna spend that type of money then get at least a #5 blower

you should just fly down to Connections and look at all the machines at the trade show, they are all in one spot and easy to compare

Farenheit251

The HP runs at 12" hg. I know this because a guy who was busting belts was told it was cause he was setting his lift over 12.
Prochem believes that it is the cfm that removes water,while others believe it is lift hg. I'd be darn sure which side of the debate I believed before spending $30K.

Greenie

I thought the Everest HP was the stock tri-flow T408 (500 cfm) blower with the HIGH PRESSURE heat exchanger and pump?
And the 650 was just a larger blower option of the low pressure version (I think there is a 650 HP), to be specific it's the same #4 blower with 10" wide lobes instead of 8" wide lobes, but same 4" gear and technically still on a #4 blower frame, with the same 3" intake an exhaust?

Both ran the 68hp Hyundai powerplant.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have the everest and the APEX and I paid under $16,500 for each of them with about 900 and 1100 hrs.

The Everest is great and you can legitimately dual wand and I have my apex spinning at about 13.5-15 hgs and I have never busted a belt. I use to see a difference but after talking about some of the issues I was having with the APEX it was operator error. I love the APEX but if I had a choice I would go Everest. Also roughly 2 gallons an hour vs 1 gallon an hr of fuel.

I use the APEX everyday and never have a problem

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom