ProChem Everest + Van

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Hey all,

We got together Legend Brands and arranged a great deal on a ProChem Everest, accessory package, and Chevy cargo van all for only $999 per month. PLUS - Legend Brands is giving DOUBLE Legend Rewards when you finance the package with Aztec before Dec. 31, 2018. Combined with your Section 179 tax savings, this is the best time to pick up a new (or upgraded) rig.

I've attached the flyer, in case you are interested. It can be used at any participating location, just take the flyer in. Aztec Fleet Sales is providing the van, which includes free driven delivery to anywhere in the lower 48 states - we can add shelves and other upfits to the van before delivering, if you'd like.

Give me a yell if you are interested or call 855-252-7233.

(Mike, remove this if you don't want it here, please)

Attachments

• 2018 Legend Brand Everest and Van promo 4.0.pdf
    1,005.5 KB · Views: 302

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Yes, it's based on credit, but we've put it together so the majority of business owners should get this price. It's not a "only that one guy with an 800 credit score and 25 years in business can get this" kind of deal. The low monthly price comes from the nice discounts on the truckmount and van, as well as some special financing we've put together. Plus, the double Legend Rewards can get you all kinds of extra goodies.

Up to 72 months, we can go lower if that's what your company wants/needs. Pay out is harder to calculate and talk about on the boards, but we can go over it on the phone if you'd like. Call at 855-252-7233. We'll need to get a bit more info on your business to present accurate numbers.

Our end goal - get as many people into a sweet rig as possible while they can still take advantage of Section 179 tax deductions for 2018.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Exactly, the Chevy 2500 is perfect for flatter areas or if you aren't carrying your own fresh water. And if you live in a mountain area, we can easily get you into a one ton Chevy, or a RAM ProMaster, for not too much more. It's a great time of year to buy the 2018 models - we're clearing them out and they are all on sale.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
The 1 ton chev extended should come with a set of chains and/or a punch card to a tow company for whoever drives them in hilly snowy conditions. It’s the worst vehicle I’ve EVER driven in the snow... it’s like pushing a fat kid in a shopping cart through the sand at the beach. I broke 3 sets of tire chains last winter.... I looked into a 4WD conversion, up here in Canada, they want 28k....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The 1 ton chev extended should come with a set of chains and/or a punch card to a tow company for whoever drives them in hilly snowy conditions. It’s the worst vehicle I’ve EVER driven in the snow... it’s like pushing a fat kid in a shopping cart through the sand at the beach. I broke 3 sets of tire chains last winter.... I looked into a 4WD conversion, up here in Canada, they want 28k....
LOL!!!

Ours do fine but we don't get the snow you do.

Angie Aztec

Name
Angela Buckendorf
Be nice to see a deal on a ss370 and Mercedes metris.

Find a Mercedes and SS370 you want, give us a call and mention you found us on Mikey's Board, and we'll make sure you get the best deal possible. I'm not in a position to give you fleet pricing on a Mercedes like I can with the ProMaster or Chevy, but I'll do everything else I can to help you out.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Find a Mercedes and SS370 you want, give us a call and mention you found us on Mikey's Board, and we'll make sure you get the best deal possible. I'm not in a position to give you fleet pricing on a Mercedes like I can with the ProMaster or Chevy, but I'll do everything else I can to help you out.
Thanks Angie, waiting on news for a fuel kit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom