Prochem Liquid Slurry rinse

CleanEvo

Recently I've been trying to use up all the different bottles of chems I have in the shop. It' amazing how much stuff you accumulate from getting samples or trying a bottle of this or that over the years.

I had a couple of small bottles of Prochem liquid slurry that my supplier gave me a long time ago, but had never used. Never used it before, but the stuff works good, actually, really good.

I've been using pre-sprays with acid rinses pretty much exclusively, however ran out of acid rinse recently, and like I said, I want to use up everything I have before ordering more product.

How many of you use a traffic lane pre-spray with a detergent rinse? Have you had any resoiling issues?

Rex Tyus

How many of you use a traffic lane pre-spray with a detergent rinse? Have you had any resoiling issues?

A quality emulsifier does NOT cause resoiling. Old wives tale. There are some junk ones out there but the good ones resoil no more than an acid rinse. Some even have a beneficial residue. Meaning it will dry brittle and vacuum away just like the pixie dust.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i always run an emulsifier when doing commercial. never had a resoil issue. i run bridgepoints power point 90% of the time.

DavidVB

If you dry down some Liquid Slurry in a dish, it leaves a very sticky residue. Dry Slurry is powdery. I would prefer using a liquid, but I know what type of residue Dry Slurry leaves so we stick with it.

I've tried acid and fresh water rinsing. We always go back to Dry Slurry though we mix it half strength or less.

CleanEvo

So I always thought that the benefit of the acid rinse was to lessen the chance of resoiling, and possibly leave the carpets a little softer.

If a good emulsifier/detergent leaves little reside and a good one vacuums away, wouldn't the benefit of the extra cleaning power make the emulsifier/detergent rinse be a no-brainer? I'm thinking you could probably get away with using a milder pre-spray with this set up?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Rex Tyus said:
No brainer is a good description.

Agreed.

Coming from using an acid rinse you'd have probably been impressed by any emulsifier.

By the way if you like liquid slurry you'll probably like dry slurry even more at least I do. Mix it at half recommended dilution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom