prochem performer 805

Name
Scott
Do they still makes all parts for these machines? I found what seems to be a great deal on this machine with 1000 hours in a 01 boxtruck with 29000 miles on it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
YES.....Most parts are interchangable with the PC 405...!

If you need engine parts..."Nissan"...The motor is a H-25..Many parts can be found
@ a FORKLIFT dealer...!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
great engines, will almost last forever if you treat it right. like Harper said, find a good forklift company.

gene

Name
Scott
Thanks guys. I just purchased this machine and box truck. The set up on it was great. He ran his lines to fill his fresh water tank, to hook up live and waste pump under the truck and the hookups were welded into the back just under the back bumper. His water hoses were hung on the back door so it was an easy hook up. Ill have to post some pics on here but everything was really clean in it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
scottpeterson83 said:
Thanks guys. I just purchased this machine and box truck. The set up on it was great. He ran his lines to fill his fresh water tank, to hook up live and waste pump under the truck and the hookups were welded into the back just under the back bumper. His water hoses were hung on the back door so it was an easy hook up. Ill have to post some pics on here but everything was really clean in it.

Congratulations!

and yes, we like pictures!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Scott,

There are some SWEET modifications to the 805..."That will make HER rock...!"

Let me know if you are interested...?

THE WASTE TANK IS HUGE...!!! "Takes up a LOT of FLOOR space"...

WE had a custom tank built...&...run an APO... :idea:

S4010989.jpg

S4010988.jpg

S4010987.jpg

Notice the TWO 2.5 ports coming off the tank...The THREE 2 inch ports on the BIG TANK
are USLESS...."Let her BREATH"...you will be amazed...!!! PLUS...you can operate @ a lower
RPM...saves alot of fuel.. !gotcha!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
dealtimeman said:
HARPER said:
GeneMiller said:
Harper is that one of johns custom tanks.

gene

YEP...BEST TANK "EVER"...DESIGNED...!

Any pics of tank on inside?

Not on hand ...It is EXTREEMLY well baffeled...Easy to clean ..Nothing sticks..!
Also it is NICE to be able to see how much waste in in the tank from the OUTSIDE... 8)

Name
Scott
So I got the machine and truck sold out from underneath me. The jerk sold it to someone who had cash right then and there after he told me it was mine and I went to get it. FML. Back on the hunt

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a Sears Ultra Tech (Prochem 405) that will be ready to sell in a week. We need to clean it up but it purrs like a kitten. Will be in the 7k range 8 k with water tank hoses and reels etc. We or you can find a van in the 12-14 range and you'll still have cash left over for lots of goodies like a 360i. I have not listed the machine yet as we are taking it out of the van it is in today and we don't like to sell anything until we have gone over it 100% but it is running like a top just need to clean it up and change fluids belts fittings etc so it meets our standard.

This machine will probably go in less then a week when I list it on Used Truckmount Sales Used Vans, Carpet Cleaning Truckmounts

Back
Top Bottom