Prochem Pre-spray new fragrance's will be at the experience to test

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Had Prochem go back to the drawing board and have new samples to smell. I am bringing them to the experience to get feedback and will send out the new batch to the same guys who used the last ones. I have a favorite but will wait and see what everyone else thinks.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The first batch did clean well but while mixing and if presprayed at high pressure it really came off really chemical like.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I haven't used prochem chems in years until the other day I came by a gal of traffic lane cleaner. It worked great ...but Jesus h the smell was woefully . I'll be using it again tomorrow night in a restaurant in a side by side with my standard chem

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The raw product doesn't smell good. The solvents and surfactants are the chemical smell that people are not liking.it is about finding a smell that works with not against the raw fragrance. It would be easy if they could remove the one that is the most offensive but its the one that makes it a superb product instead of another run of the mill product. I think we have a winner in this current batch :) will know in a couple of days.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Had Prochem go back to the drawing board and have new samples to smell.

I'd bring/get some trigger sprayers and mix up each sample, have people smell it mixed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom