Prochem Rep. said that .........

RichardnTn

Nissan was getting out of the industrial engine business and that's why the Everest 605 was running a 68hp Hyundai engine..... BTW, the Thermal Wave II was running a Chevy engine...sounded great...best to all, Richard R

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I heard down under that the Gen59 is coming out with a 68hp? option.

Don't know if that's why or if the Nissan is still going to be a long term option?????????????

John

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
From what I understand Nissan is no longer producing that engine. Haven't heard if they're getting out of the game or not. That engine has been around for quite some time (since the mid to late 70's)

Blueline went with the chevy vortec because it was easier on the maintenance side than the Hundai.

Easier maintenance=Happy custy's!

J. R. Nation

Used to be used in Generac generators but replacement engines has not been available for a couple of years ,

Greenie

I thought that new Prochem 650 had a #5 blower, but didn't look like a #5 to me, so what gives?
And where do they get 650 from, surely not CFM?

If you are gonna run with the Big Dogs, you had better belly up to the bar.

Any Prochem gawds care to enlighten us?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I'm wondering if that whole front piece is plastic. Surely that's not a Tupperware front facia.

MerCrewser

That machine is built very solid. Thick welds, and powder coated everywhere. I didn't see any plastic anywhere on it. No more half turn cowling locks either. Blower was a 650 cfm tri lobe.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I believe it was Shawn Forsythe that mentioned the reason for the Nissan switch.

Seems their motor won't pass emission tests.

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom