Prochem's Filtration Soil remover sucks!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Fels is good. I have some, but it's not as good as the VacAway mix. Plus, nobody in their right mind wants to bend over and swipe 100 linear ft. of filtration soil with a bar of soap.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So I'm assuming you're speaking of the perimeter of the rooms. I usually hit along all the walls of a room before I ever prespray the rest of the room.

-JB-

Name
JB
Yu tri the CTI FSR yet?

works good n wool safe. waaaaay sudsy.

Greenie

dumbass....should have picked up some Magic Bullet from Judson when it first came out, it kills filtration, and you can dilute it and get some mileage out of it for broke dicks.

and....it won't be prone to resoil like others, it has a polymer in it.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
PIG out and helgel mix, did you just come up with that on your own or is it some kind of secret sauce as rickie f. would say?

Have you tried Spotnboost for filtration lines?

If you don't mind me asking how much extra did you get for 100 linear feet or do you include it?

hogjowl

Idiot™
That mixture is not something that Steve suggests, it's just something I came up with. The HelGel will get filtration soiling out by itself, but it is a bit too thick and expensive for that use. So I had some Pig Out on hand and had a revelation.

Charge more?

No, this is a Christian ministry for me.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ultra Pak Renovate - 1 oz to a qt bottle w/ a trigger sprayer will do the same thing for you, Marty.

You guys are working way to hard. quick tuck and it gone :) No resoiling and 10-12 room only takes a few miniutes.

10_237_50a.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
You guys are working way to hard. quick tuck and it gone :) No resoiling and 10-12 room only takes a few miniutes.

10_237_50a.jpg

That is a good idea..!!!!!

AND you could GUARENTEE...removal...nice job... :wink:

Name
Lee Stockwell
I made a stand up angled brush for this, now need to modify it to clamp onto a bar of fels.

It's not voodoo, it's dirt.

I always try to educate the homeowner as to the sources of such soiling. Candles, kerosene heaters, faulty duct designs, and various sources of incomplete combustion that will make the lines recur.

Thanks,
Lee

Ron Werner said:
[quote="Mountain View Carpet Care":1f70ff2b]You guys are working way to hard. quick tuck and it gone :) No resoiling and 10-12 room only takes a few miniutes.

10_237_50a.jpg
[/quote:1f70ff2b]
Assuming there isn't much furniture in the room.

You have a keen sense for the obvious! :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom