product review : cti efficient extract

matt sheppard

i can't get my pics to upload yet but i did want to tell you guys about cti's new product efficient extract. it's their new budget priced powder, which is comparable to their propowder2000. i found this product to be excellent and used it at an nc state apt complex that i clean for. i mixed as directed ( about 4oz in 10 gal in my ninja portable ). and it cleaned exceptionally well. overall it reminded me of their pp2k product in every way except that the label does not bear the "biodegradable" label. contact angela rojo and she can hook you up with some, i think it's only $14.95 for a 6lb container. i'ts worth having if you're doing apts where you really need to maximize your profit margin. hopefully i'll get my pocket msn to work tommorrow and i'll have some pics to post.

matt

G

Hey Ricky,I see you using the prowler,hows that working for you?

Kevin

RickL

I also got a sample form Angela and just used it and was also impressed. I used it in an area that has a lot of dirt brought in but no real traffic lanes or spots through out most of it. This is the first time I have ever used just an extract not a fiber "acidic" rinse. It orked really well and even in an area where they ate lunch it really cleaned up everything great. Saved me a bunch of time as this is a large commercial area.
Good product and I will definately continue to use it on accounts like this.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I have had a few customers that have tried it say they got the same results. It's good stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom