Professional Rug Duster

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
:redface: I wouldn't have watched had you not mentioned him falling

Ok, I will admit it....that's the only reason I watched it either.... :icon_redface:

Not a bad shoulder roll...even if you didn't recover immediately. Did you wrestle in school?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I hope your shoulder survived that impact.

I don’t see any Benefit in stirring up dust like that. You have better tools to release all the dust by vibrating the rugs upside down and letting gravity do it’s job. More dust will be removed that way snd you won’t have to keep breathing in your bad breath with a mask.

Reactions: roro

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I hope your shoulder survived that impact.

I don’t see any Benefit in stirring up dust like that. You have better tools to release all the dust by vibrating the rugs upside down and letting gravity do it’s job. More dust will be removed that way snd you won’t have to keep breathing in your bad breath with a mask.
You don’t see the benefit of a filter.

• Dislike
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You don’t see the benefit of a filter.

Do you see that little box next to the tm? That's the correct filter to have. Not some muffler looking filter that uses paint filters to KILL YOUR SUCTION! You hit a nerve NOMAD!!!!
1590058853832.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Classes coming soon.
I can't chastise my guys for their cleaning logic anymore.
Not a bad shoulder roll...even if you didn't recover immediately. Did you wrestle in school?
Round just rolls better.:icon_twisted:
Do you see that little box next to the tm? That's the correct filter to have. Not some muffler looking filter that uses paint filters to KILL YOUR SUCTION! You hit a nerve NOMAD!!!!
Just use a dust downer. No dust through your blower, no filter to kill vaccuum.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom