proforce chems at sams club

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I only tried a gallon of the carpet cleaning prespray. Seemed to work just fine......I didn't try it on a really trashed job but again, no problems.

$6 per gallon, so it's worth a look.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
The carpet cleaner smells good, is cheap, and cleans decent. Worth $6 for what it does, and it is CRI approved lol. Makes you really see how much markup the industry has on prespray. Oh and it mixes at 4 ounces a gallon just like ultrapac. You can also buy 1 case of proforce for less than 1 gallon of ultrapac. I wasn't too impressed with the floor wax. The stripper and floor cleaner is great though.

kevinj61

thank you gentlemen for your answers- i might just have to give that stuff a try--what the hell for $6.00 a gallon you can't really loose can ya

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Good chems for the money.
The finish is not the best but the best you can hope for at around $10.00 a gal.
BTW their $8 a gal quat has the EXACT same active chemicals as microban quat at $35 a gal

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
thats funny as shit george...

bet it wasnt to clean up though

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhh and pro force stuff, is a lower line from eco-lab if i remember right...
\
and no the finsh sux ass

S

sam miller

George where do you get these photos????

I do see the 3 bottles what the hell!

:lol:

S

sam miller

Seems reasonable still priceless, I dont know if I'd use it with all dem bubbley things and stuff though ergh

ascrubabove

If you decide to use the oven cleaner, use it only in the oven!!!! cause it will eat the paint off of any thing you spray it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: My wife was cleaning a very nasty hood and back splash one day, paint started bubbling off :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The oven cleaner isnt good for residential ovens, doesmt work good gfs has some killer oven cleaner

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
there website say 12 bucks a gallon. I just got a gallon shipped as I am not close to Sacramento (free shipping). I'll try it tomorrow. It smells good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom