Promotion of this board...

Becker

Name
Becker
Other than work of mouth, and having GG/ MB booth at connections last year ( i'd guess not want to even guess the percent of attendance).

What other promotions are there?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I pass out MB business cards to my customers but most don't have a clue how to use a computer.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it makes people feel good about themselves I guess. Hey did you see me on Mikeys board? LOSER

Becker

Name
Becker
Why in the world would anybody want their customers reading here? :roll:

If my customers were carpet cleaners then I guess,

But if my customers are home owners.. then no.. HELL NO!

Mikey P

Administrator
Word of mouth
Top rankings on Yahoo and Google
Promotion through Olsen, SFS, GG, Pembertons, CCCS, Sierra, Micha's and a few others
Clean Fax ad next month
The good year blimp, er, ah, I mean Danny's forearm at all those minor league T ball games.

GRHeacock

I have a MB vacuum decal on the rear window of my car.

I figure that is the best promotion, and will ask Mike for mileage because I am driving to Las Vegas, and it will be seen by hundreds of motorists when passing me on the highway since I only drive 35 miles per hour.

Gary

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
If not you could probably pick up a few skanks there wearing a Mikey mask while shopping for a big piece of paper!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
People are always askin' WHY do you have a vacuum......

on yor TeeShirt...?

Which reminds me...send more shirts, as these SEEM to be shrinkin'.......some!
Mikey.....my wife STILL hates you......cuz i make her wash those by hand and put them on a stretcher to dry......!
Yor name is mentioned SEVERAL times ..each week here!

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I mention thebbs to as many cleaners as I meet,but you know the adage about leading a horse to water right?

One friend who we share alot of claning with,choose not to listen about 2.5,whip hoses 1.5,glides and alot of stuff.His loss not mine.

He was amazed to find out fabpro makes Butler stuff,his reply was is it as good ? Dude there is a whole world of stuff outthere,You want a noob to come along and take out a stain with Stain Magic .You told a client is permanent,learn,learn.learn...

What to you have to lose,nothing and everything to gain.I mean if you want to use substandard oil filters in a new Butler,whatever.

I like K an N,I prefer my oil in the engine versus the oil pan . But whatever,met a guy with a Bane who said those other truckmounts just overwet ???

I just shake my head and smile nicely...Have a safe day...Good bye... I gave the cleaner above with the Butler a half gallon of Cobb red dye remover,he said is it anygood.No, I just gave it to you to stare at, looks pretty in the jug ??? Gave him Fiber Cop,is it any good ??? DUH !!!
Caes-08...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom