Propane Heater Installation

jeg1983

I got a 120k btu propane heater off of e-bay. Its a used unit and I was wondering if you guys think this is something you think I could install myself or if I should try to find some one to put it in for me? It does not look like it should to be terriably difficult but I could be wrong. Is there anyone out there who has put one in and might be able to help me out in doing so. I already got the old unit which stopped working out of the van. The closest place I know is a hour and a half drive from where I am were some one might be able to install it for me. If you could givve me and advice on this I would really appriciate it.

Thanks for your time!
Jamie Garrison

jeg1983

Well considering there is no water involved with a gas grill I would say it has to be some what different? I am by no means a pro when it comes to knowing truck mounts. Especially slide in units. We have had a slide in Unit for about a week. Before that we had a butler, But that's a completely different thing. I do know how to hook up a BBQ grill obviously. but I have no experience with this type thing whats so ever. Seems like it should be pretty simple. water from garden hose to heater? then through to the pump? I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I am just starting to learn the slide in unit.

Thanks for your time!
Jamie Garrison

jeg1983

Bob the old unit was LP, but we had the shop bypass the heater for the week we were figuring out what we were going to do. Were not sure if we were going to keep using the butler and start using our new van. So there was a propane heater in there, But it was not hooked up it was bypassed by interlink when we took it in there because they do not deal with propane heating.

Thanks for your time!
Jamie Garrison

Greenie

Jamie give me a call if want, some things are better over the phone.
866-438-8335

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom