Pro's Choice EnvireX Prespray

Did some testing with the worlds best carpet cleaner (Devil Dog For the new guys) First house that we did had alot of dog oils and dist for foot traffic and I was a liitle learry about using a green product on this one. I has shocked on how the stuff cut though the grime. The urine spots came out with out a problem. They where fresh. There was no foaming and I have to say that this is one of the best green pre spays that I have used.

Second house was a poly/nylon blend. Had a area where the computer chair mat was and that area was a challenge. Nothing really helped that area at all. Fels, Utrapak, WE sprayed some 40% on it and groomed it in and walked away. Great product and great cleaning power so far.

G

I've heard about this one on another board. Do you use a hydroforce sprayer? If so, how much do you mix in? What temperature are you laying the pre-spray down, and what temperature are you using to extract?

Thanks,
Eric

Name
Kevin McCreary
I just got a case of it today. I tested it last week and thought it was great!

The bad news is its expensive! $32 a gallon at Jon Don. I might shop a little.

The dilution ratio is good same as ultra pac which you can get for $17 a gallon.

I dont mind paying for a quality product, but I have never seen a prespray worth

$32 a gallon. Its mostly vegetable oil with some surfactants in it.

ErictheRed said:
I've heard about this one on another board. Do you use a hydroforce sprayer? If so, how much do you mix in? What temperature are you laying the pre-spray down, and what temperature are you using to extract?

Thanks,
Eric

24 OZ 4-1 and I would say 180 and extracting at 200 CWR.

Able 1

Name
Keith
meAt said:
Kevin McCreary said:
The dilution ratio is good same as ultra pac which you can get for $17 a gallon.

where are you buying Ultrapac for $17 gal??

..L.T.A.

I would also like to know I think I pay like $34 a gal.. :shock: and go with 1/2 gal per HF..

Mikey P

Administrator
Whats the scoop on the Toddler?

Back in biz?

Still Triple Crown?

What TM did he get to replace his G59?

Why dont he love us no more?

DevilDog

LOL! The product Rich and I used yesterday was very very good. We were not able to really use it on some trashed stuff but I think it would have done fine.

So far, with limited testing, this product looks very promising.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Dawg nice talkin to you. Pretty cool that Rich hired you on as a Tech. Keep those upsells going and you will be bringing home some nice checks.

Golden Boy

Waldo said:
Dawg nice talkin to you. Pretty cool that Rich hired you on as a Tech. Keep those upsells going and you will be bringing home some nice checks.

Golden Boy

Waldo, I happen to have the best tech in town. :)

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
That's the so called green products that has a health rating of 2. Might as well break out the butyl.

Albert

DevilDog

Don't think so...I believe I read an article where milk had a health rating of 2 or something like that. These ratings are weird but I would take my chances any day with the Pros Choice product than a butyl laden product.

God, one hour on the BB and I already want to go back to selling chickens.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I don't think it's a big deal but customers that we advertise green to may freak when they see the 2 in the msds (or on the container).

Albert

Name
Kevin McCreary
The health rating is intended to give you a precaution to a product in
the concentrated form. Not the RTU diluted form in which you are spraying it
around and breathing it at.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom