Pro's Choice Firestorm and Gooff Raffle!

Mikey P

Administrator
Pro's Choice Firestorm and Gooff Raffle!

A 92 oz Jar of Firestorm and a Pint of Gooff to 4 of you lucky peeps.

About Fire Storm:

There is new technology to help you rip the dirt out of filthy carpets. Since you are judged by how clean the carpet is when you are done and your income is based on how fast you can get the job done. We are sure you are will fall in love with the newest most powerful TLC / Pre-spray… “FireStorm”. Samples are available from participating CTI Distributors or on line from www.proschoicesupply.com Why not make your job easier… While supplies last, get your sample and prepare to be impressed.

About Amazing Gooff :

Gooff is your ultimate 100% active product. It is your “go to “ answer to tough stuff like ink,
Marker, Lipstick, Tar, Gum, fresh spray paint, and Nearly every type of graffiti. On any non-fabric surface. Gooff is AMAZING! It removes the tough stuff general purpose spot removers won’t touch. Best of all, new low vapor pressure technology qualifies this product for sale in all 50 states.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
I want to enter but it looks like all my credits have disappeared since the forum change. Fred can you take look when you get a chance?

FredC

Village Idiot
Supportive Members have had 1000 credits added to their accounts.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
So the supportive members can keep entering to win because they were given 1000 free points, I entered once because because it's no big prize but that really don't seem right..lol

FredC

Village Idiot
What doesn't seem right about it?

Supportive members have received bonus credits every month for years. There are also raffles that only supportive members can participate in.

In the current raffle you can enter just as many times as a supportive member (won't always be the case).

Back
Top Bottom