Pro's Choice HD tile cleaner

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Anyone using this stuff? i've wasted 2 baseboards in the past 2 jobs with it. I give the custy the option of having the

baseboards taped up for a little extra $ or not taping them for a discounted price with them signing off that I'm not

responsible for damage, etc. The first customer didn't want to spend the $$ and this stuff made the paint bubble and/or

peel badly. The next job the custy had me tape and certain parts of the paint peeled with the tape. This has never

happen with my other alkaline i've used for many other jobs, I called a friend who's having the same problem. Has anyone

else out there have this happen? I'm gonna talk to Todd or Clint about it but wanted to hear if anyone else has this problem

This stuff smells like Firewater ( a watered down version, i believe), kinda wondering if there's something in this that doesn't react to paint well.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Never used this product, but have used several high pH cleaners. The only problem I have had is if paint is fresh within 2 weeks. Outside of 2 weeks, I have very little problem.

Regardless of what others experience is with this product, if that paint was over 2 weeks old and it peeled it I would not be using that product any more. Several other options that will not peel paint that are available.

Are spraying or mopping down your cleaners?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Bill I would stop using it or water it down thy chem must be hot for that to happen two times already.

Why did u switch?

Was it recommended by supplier?

Does Chem rep know of the issues?

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
dealtimeman said:
Bill I would stop using it or water it down thy chem must be hot for that to happen two times already.

Why did u switch?

Was it recommended by supplier?

Does Chem rep know of the issues?
local carpet cleaning supplier class sold me...going back to what works best for me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom