ProSource?

S

steamclean

Any one a member or has any one dealt with them in regards to referral work?

Thanks

steve g

Name
steve garrett
KevinL said:
I've been a member for years but everyone I send there says they can get a better deal elsewhere.

for the most part I am able to beat out your run of the mill carpet stores. I even beat out a company that sells carpet online. for us as cleaners they are a great place to do business with, even more so if you do water damage work as the profit margin on that is 30% at least that is what I run for selling new carpet when a flood is involved. they have everything, a nice showroom. 10% is what they recommend your margin to be, which isn't much, however you can set it for whatever amount you want. but keep in mind the customer pays prosource, they have a list of installers, at that point you are done with the rest of the job and get a check for 10%, no cash outlay, no guarantee of the installers work and no hassles. I also markup the pad at least $1/yd and 1.50/yard on the premium pad, they have all this information on file and pull it up when the customer walks in so they know what prices to quote. works great and you get paid for no doing anything, well almost, you need to measure the carpet at the home but thats it.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I used them a lot. My custys would check on prices at the local carpet stores, then go to ProSource, and get a better deal at PC. All I had to do was set up the appointment at the store, and they would take it from there. I provided the installer.

PC would then send a 10-20% check for the total.

They have close up here in Youngstown.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom