Proteam Vacuum

ImperialCC

Name
Jason McCurry
Got a new Proteam vacuum and with the forward stroke the head lifts off the carpet and then with the back stroke the head engages the carpet in about 4-5 inches. It is like the head don't stay engaged with the carpet. My 30 year Electrolux upright doesn't do like this. Is there a break in period and it will improve? Anyone that vacuums and uses or owns a Proteam notice that? Got it from a local dealer who sold it for $150. Insisted he needed to get those out the door. I think I know why now! Same old saying "You get what you pay for!"

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
On very thick carpet, it will do that. But I'm not sure if it'll rise to that level. One of the things I didn't like about mine was that the head doesn't make the carpet vibrate as much as a vacuum with the motor in the head that would to cause the sand to vibrate to the beater bar, which leaves more sand behind in the carpet. And the chamber where the dirt travels inside the body is more narrow, which will cause blockage more times than you desire, making it a pain. And the black flex hose up top will need to be replaced due to the future tears you'll get in it. I don't think it's a good vacuum for a carpet cleaner. It's just fine for a daily office cleaner

IHaveNoIdea

Name
Mike F
The new Pro-Teams that look like they stuck a back pack on an upright base?

If it's the old style then the head sometimes bind up and don't lay down on the carpet. Just keep kicking it down and it'll stay where it's supposed to.

steve_64

Genny wanted a 12 inch program so with a few coupons and discounts she got it for a little over $200
When it arrived it was another 15.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom