Protector

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Health Hazards ? Any Green Ones ? I dont push it and I will tell you why..obviously I need some convincing. I know it works and how it works. My worry has always been that the customer will believe ( even after i have explained it thoroghly..) that it should be like a forcefield. And..when its not, they blame me for selling them "crap" and then I lose the customer. For me..the money seems nice I will never underestimate the power of their stupidity and lack of accountability.

Jarred

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I like MicroSeal.

Big Bill Yeadon can give you some great tips for "breaking down the barriers" on fabric protectors.

:yoda:

Reactions: GCCLee

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jarred;

You need to convince yourself that the protector works well.

Only then, can you be effective selling it to your customer.

Customers with white carpet and kids need . . .

a good solvent-based fluorochemical to protect their investment.

The people I know that were most effective . . .

demoed the product with a paper towel, right in front of the customer.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78&products_id=1226

Larry

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am the same way. I have never really been big on adding more moisture to a carpet after I have cleaned it. Now that we run a bigger machine and dry times are doing well I really need to try and sell it. The margins on protector are freakin amazing and can sometimes even pay for the labor on a job its self plus if you make a product like scotchguard that has name brand recognition with the customer you can do big things.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
u9a4u5e6.jpg

All in here,
So I ain't accused a Hackin : )

Chris

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Just started offering it here. Using ReleaseIt Soileze protector. I offer it but there is no high pressure.

Grant

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom